Bataille in D Minor Bataille in D Minor

It's fine.

But, to tell you the truth, I've heard so many other songs that sound the same. Try to be more innovative.

.Aspiration. [Trance] .Aspiration. [Trance]

Okay.

This song is alright. Too much repetition, and the lead that comes on at about 34 seconds is obnoxiously loud.

b0b3rt responds:

It's:
A) Not repetitive
B) Mastered fine

Turn your volume down, I write songs at the same volume that I listen to them at (i.e. I don't want to go deaf in a year).

Oh, and thanks for the 0.

Pokemon (G/S) Kanto Gym Leader Pokemon (G/S) Kanto Gym Leader

GAWD...

It doesn't matter if you made the midi yourself or not. Reviewers focus on the end product, not the means to get there.

Anyway, the instruments you used sound absolutely awful. You also didn't add on to the song in any way. The combination of these two things, in my opinion, is the worst thing possible for a video game remix: It shows that you have no musical intuition. I can only dread what your original compositions sound like.

b0b3rt responds:

(This response is after Aspiration).

Well, I don't know. You haven't offered any constructive criticism (other then obviously not appreciating how difficult it is to transpose this song, which has 3 voices, by hand).

This song had twice as many views/votes as the average top 30 song before it got top 30, so obviously the people who actively search out pokemon songs disagree.

Oh, and your songs are crap too. No melody, no phrase structure, and I could go on but frankly it pains me to listen to most of it.

[Take It Slow] [Take It Slow]

Simply amazing.

I've never heard anything this good on NG.

Sounds polished and professional. This is the sort of thing that belongs on the radio!

fishfood2021 responds:

Well you're awesome! :D Thanks for the review!

Super Electro Brothers Super Electro Brothers

Eh...

It's really just the same thing over and over again for five minutes. Plus, it needs more Mario.

RadioRant RadioRant

Fantastic!

Amazingly catchy, great use of instruments, and overall a joy to listen to.

My only complaint is that there's no real intro, and it takes away from the "wow" of the melody.

Dream Sequencing Dream Sequencing

Wow...

That's awesome. It's subtle but powerful. The sequencing is perfect, no instruments sound odd or obnoxious.

Perfect for a dream theme, or a sad/reflective part at the end of a movie.

Pending Pending

Good.

Fits the theme nicely, but is too obnoxious for my tastes.

InvisibleObserver responds:

Tricky area to write music in, its a fine balance of making it discordant music, or just discordant sound.

I think of this as a bit more of a novelty or proof of concept rather then something someone would listen to.

Don't think too many peoples tastes have room for this. :P

Thanks for the review/listen/vote.

To Rule Thyself To Rule Thyself

Hmm...

Catchy, but the abrupt stop ruins it.

Earth* Earth*

Hmm...

Sounds more like a desert to me, but besides that, this sounds great.

Snakessgoss responds:

Oh right, I DID rename it desert, damn. I forgot. Lol.

edit: Just rememberd that It was indeed desert, (after being forest) and then I changed it to earth.